In most cases we suggest you continue the top rail over door frames and windows, this is because it looks neater and won't impose on the display. If you were to break the top rail you would be using end caps on all open ends to finish it neatly.
Articles in this section
- What stops the hangers from sliding down the rail on a sloped/raked ceiling?
- What are the measurements of the FD - D rings?
- Do you ship overseas?
- Do the rails need to be screwed into a stud wall?
- Do you have any packs to reduce the costs of the individual components?
- Can the Locator rail be taken down if we move house?
- What can be used on brick walls?
- How much do you charge for delivery?
- Can we cut the rails in specific sizes?
- What spacing do I install the fixings?