It is advisable that if you do remove the rails from the fixings that when clicking them back on, swap the rails around so the fixings clip into a fresh piece of rail otherwise it will be weakened. It is a bit fiddly to remove but can be done if you are careful not to bend the rail. Please call us and we can talk you through the process 1300 88 36 45
Articles in this section
- What stops the hangers from sliding down the rail on a sloped/raked ceiling?
- What are the measurements of the FD - D rings?
- Do you ship overseas?
- Do the rails need to be screwed into a stud wall?
- Do you have any packs to reduce the costs of the individual components?
- Can the Locator rail be taken down if we move house?
- What can be used on brick walls?
- How much do you charge for delivery?
- Can we cut the rails in specific sizes?
- What spacing do I install the fixings?